Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday night prayers 9 October 2017



Something real beautiful happened today. We can say that God is in restoring broken relationships. Met with Matt and Krys McNeil today. Some of you will remember that we worked together for a very long time in the Philippines. We left on not such a good note and our relationship were scattered. Quite recently God was talking again with his stubborn child, Mordegai, and I had to admit, it’s such a big relieve to be Matt’s friend again. We talked about all the good times as well as future as we are in the same boat, riding it on stormy seas on the mission field. All I can say is that God is good all the time…. Working in the Philippines or work here in Cambodia has its challenges but if we can share it to people that know the challenges it makes it so much lighter. Pray that we will form a good relationship in the future again.




A very successful “No apologies worship” ended after 2 weeks of FUN learning how to keep themselves pure till marriage! With topics like: Healthy Relationships, Media Influence, Pre-marital sex has its consequences, Abstinence and Marriage does matter! We praise god that the FGC team can teach all the children about this important issue in today’s lifestyle. Pray with us that the promises will be honoured in the years to come.






Continue to pray for Fe:
Third Chemo done.
I had a great time with my brothers and sisters including their families during our short visit in our hometown. God has brought us together in moments when we needed each other most. We had fun together reminiscing our past.
Thanks to Rose Frange who have pampered me to a body spa/scrub... Gracy Eusebio Sarcon for my new hairdo, Mytz Er with partners and family for their treat. I appreciate Mary Joey Nabisis with Jo of ACM Cebu for the visit ...some friends who visited or called me and took time to drive me out...to my family and church people who have always been there...Big thanks.
I flew straight from Iloilo to Manila to catch my chemo at 9am. Thanks to Kuya Tony for his kindness in driving to and fro..of cource to ACM for commissioning him to do that.
I had the chance of sharing my journey / experiences and practical tips to the Cancer patients who were there on their first chemo. What a feeling to help them ease their anxiety not knowing what to expect on and after the procedure.
Prayers:
1. Chemo Meds Provision--- that i will have my Herceptin in time for my fifth chemo on Nov 16.
2. RADIATION NEEDED--- I was told by my Oncologist to have my radiation done in March or April.It is because they have reviewed my biopsy and they found out that my tumour is invasive.
3.Wisdom in all our decisions to make.
4. FAMILY'S TRANSITION and PROVISION.
Thank you so much my beloved family and friends who have been there since the time I knew i have this big C until now. Love you all!

Please pray for some people also struggling with the big “C”
Uncle Wynand Burger got a big operation and they removed a kidney that was bad. He is still recovering as I know him he will be up to tend his farm soon. True farmers are as tuff as nails.
Brother Quinton is still struggling with his health. Please pray that he will be declared free of this terrible illness by the grace of God.
My uncle Hendrik vd Westhuizen from Bethanie

Continue also to lift up our good friends in Tanzania, Jacob and Carmen Geyman. Their latest blog is up. https://geymansteps.blogspot.com/2017/09/reflection-on-three-months.html




You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7
Let this Psalm be an encouragement for you all in this week to come.
Love you all.
Rossouw clan




No comments: