Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday night prayers 05 May 2014



What a a nice week we had. Dave, an old friend from SA came and visit us as he was down from Lao. We had a such a good time. I was a bit down as I need to sit here at home and he encourage me to go to Apu and see how he is doing. that said , we packed some meds and went. I was easier than I thought it will be. they carried him down from his bed and right between some rice bags, full of freshly harvested rice, I cleaned his wounds. It was a great moment for me and him. He was happy to see me, the first time in 3 months since the accident. 
I was amazed to see the state of his wounds. His mum did an outstanding job in cleaning it. Shows you, if we can teach people to do it themselves they can do it. Never think for one moment that you know better. this uneducated farm girl, knows now how to take care of bedsore, better than most health care workers, I know........ I came home a happy man. such a long time since I laid my hands on someone and physically helped someone. I praise God that He allow me to help people, even when I am down.




Grahame Dyer, my riding buddy from Stung Treng took Samai (a local Khmer pastor) and they did an outreach, slugging through mud , off course enjoy every minute of it, even the fall downs. They went all the way to a very remote Lao village that we visited now a couple of times. Samai brought some mosquito nets, donated by ARMS Australia, and gave it to the people. He also gave much needed meds to people. This guy is amazing. Nothing is to much of an problem for him to overcome and help people. Love working with these guys that love to help people. Thanks AOC Stung Treng for helping, you guys rock. So wish I could have been with the guys in the mud, so jealous about seeing pictures of bikes in mud..........Continue to pray for Grahame and his team working in Stung Treng.







What do I say about my leg? It hurts...... that''s all. Dealing with pain and exercise is not a good combination, but I needs to be done.So every morning and night, Iwork myself up to take on the pain and the challenge to overcome the exercise. Pray that the muscles will get strong around my knee as it is very weak and it need to be strong in order to function. 

Continue to pray Angela's mum. She is very weak and they decided to take her home so she can be at peace. Her prognosis is not good and they will take care of her at home. Pray for Angela and Argie as they need to take care of her. 

Thank you very much for praying for us all. Please do write to us and I try to get back asap. Have time now on hands, remember. You can also Whatsapp me at +85577710772

Always in His hands
Rossouw-clan

No comments: