Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon, and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it has to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work , where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish this year with Grade 12. .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, October 1, 2018

Monday night prayers 01 October 2018



Not much happening this week other than fixing cars, story of my life. Seems to me its an never ending story. Just as I thought I have one car fixed, Toinette tested it out and it broke in town, luckily we have toe-rope, plenty of it, and now it’s back to basics again. Uggghhh. The Suzuki is a prayer request, or not,hahahaha Well as long as our bodies do not break, we are happy. Cars we can fix but our bodies is way to fragile to be fixed properly.
Had to share in church yesterday, a full sermon, naaa, a pastor I will never be, that one I made out for me years ago. It was good to share to the people about how compassionate Jesus was. Speaking about all the people we helped over these years and all the things that Jesus had to teach us, gives me a new meaning for compassion. It is good to recall history once a while just to see how faithful our Father is to us and just to be reminded to be more compassionate.
Ephesians 5:1-2 Watch what God does, and then you do it, like children who learn proper behaviour from their parents. Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with him and learn a life of love. Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn’t love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that.


Thank you for praying for Deon. He is still in the hospital and is doing better  by the day, slowly but surely. Please keep him in your prayers as he seeks recovery.



Marla is back home and thanks all for their prayers. She is doing much better.
I am SO humbled with the numbers of messages from you all, but even more by the numbers of people who have been praying for me! I am sorry if I haven’t responded to you please know I am actually still reading through it all. But I am now “HOME”! Here is a before picture just prior to surgery and today here at home.
I still have swelling and some pain, but I am able to get up and walk. It amazing how 13 hours of anesthesia messes with you. I’m fairly loopy still. 🤪. Anyway, God has been my amazing rock who has done so much more than I could have asked or imagined. Through all of you I can see and feel how wide and long and high and deep Christ’s love is! Thanks!



Continue to pray for Fe and her family. She shared that going back home is not real home anymore. They are in culture shock. Pray for work for them in order to live there. She will go for more chemo soon.


Mike Capka is back home and still recovering.
Hello everyone Mike is out of the hospital already.  Thank you again to all our family and friends all over the world praying for him, for all the support and all the encouragement! Thank you to his brother Matt and their friends who helped Mike to saved his life. Once again thank you very much! We’re on our way home



Please pray for Mordegai’s mum, Matra. She is back in the hospital due to bleeding in her nose. Talk to my sister and mum received some blood and everything looks fine. Praise God for saving my mum once again. Please pray for my little sister as she need to handle all of this and its really draining her. Pray for mind and body to be willing to help my mum. I am so blessed with a sister and brothers that cares for my mum.

Pray for me as I will be on the road again tomorrow to go to the bush. Pray for the truck to behave as well as the other drivers on the road to behave as well. Pray for our bodies that will take all the hammering again on the bikes into the jungle.


Leave you with this thought. We are reading some really good stuff with the boys and its good for me as well.
We were created for a purpose--to follow God’s example and walk in the way of love as sons and daughters of God. As we walk in this way, God grows us in wisdom. Just like children who start out making a lot of mistakes, we will fumble and fail, but as we stick by Him, He tunes our minds and spirits to His very own. As we learn more of how God works, we learn how to do our work in His strength. His strength endures the hardest times and produces joy and thanksgiving. When we allow Him to work through us, we have new eyes to see His beautiful Kingdom and to love deeper. Saint Augustine once said, “a Christian is: a mind through which Christ thinks, a heart through which Christ loves, a voice through which Christ speaks, and a hand through which Christ helps.” When we trust God, we allow His Spirit to think, love, speak, and help through us. And as Christians, that’s where we learn who we really are. We learn as a child learns, day after day with our loving Father.

Thank you once again for praying for us as well as for our friends.
Love
Rossouw-clan


No comments: