Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday night prayers 23 Oct.2017







A few things happened this week that restore my faith in doing what we are doing. Two weeks ago we went into the jungle to treat some people and found an uncle that knows how to test for Malaria. Left him some rapid Malaria test and this time he came and show me the results. He had 3 out of 4 people with bad malaria. I left them more medicines in order to combat tis terrible illness. I could follow up on the lady, that always cook for us, as she has high blood pressure and it work out good that I can bring more meds for her. The appreciation on her face makes me come back more and more.





When we did our outreach on our way in, at Thor Piang Rosey we met a small 6 year old girl with a serious case of Pink eye. Her eye was swollen shut and she was in real bad pain. After cleaning it and lots of tears, I patched the eye up and sent her away with lots of antibiotics. On our way back we stopped and saw the girl again and in two days her eyes were much better. Heang’s mum said that if people come to her and ask for help, she always pray for them and then Dr.Mordegai comes. I can only say, Praise the Lord that I am able to be obedient to the Lord and take time with these lovely people. There were some people that came in and said, “thank you Buddha for bringing a doctor here.” My friend told them,” do not give thanks to Buddha but praise God that this is happening.” It is great bringing guys like Ben with me that understand much more Khmer than me and that sits amongst the people and listen to them, to tell me all this small detail stuff. Just loves it.



Please pray for Heang’s mum, she has a cist on her Ovaries and they will check it out tomorrow and we will know for sure if they will operate. They are here with us now and I will bring them to the hospital tomorrow.




Continue to pray for this little community of Christians where they struggle in church. I am communicating with the leaders but they are foreigners and do not want to listen to me. Frustrating is not even a word. There are so many churches in the province that struggles with the same issues. I thank God for a small church in Kabal Domrey that is so faithful in even having a handful or less people in church and still do it every day. Reminds me of an old missionary friend hat went to church every Sunday with a new sermon, for many years and no one came to listen to him. Obedience to the Lord is what we need.  







Continue to pray for Fe:
HYBERNATING in the Coolest place: Baguio
I am blessed to be here in Baguio,Philippines. With my dearest sister in the Lord (Precy) and her family , my co missionary in Cambodia more than a decade ago and a close friend. Some of you might have wondered why i haven't posted updtes here.Reason? I'm hybernating, trying to get more strength from God as i and my family are facing big decisions to make.
Best part of my stay here:
- Joined the devotion/prayer time of Asian Center for Missions (ACM) during their Summit here.I was refreshed, empowered and blessed.
-happy travelling with Ruby and Berlie...it was fun!
- i had the chance of seeing how faithful God is in the family of my friend Precy and Art being blessed by two beautiful and talented kids.
- one highlight that i am happy to share is when i had the chance to coach these two girls Grace anf Ruth (my god children) for their speech competion.Both of them went home with golds,Grace in all categories and Ruth in one.
- joined my friend Precy in her discipleship ministry at the Philippine Military academy (PMA) camp and worship service there ,where i also met some friends that we hosted in Siem Reap.
-im sooo blessed,that they have cheap veges here.i am enjoying fruits and vege shakes.going healthy!
Prayers:
- will you please pray for the finality of our friend's decision to take on the school?wisdom and favor from God.
- Noel and kids trip home on Oct 29.
- Provision of Paul and Josh school needs and our finances to need in our stay here in the Philippines.
- pls claim restoration of my health and complete healing.
My love,prayers and thanks to you all for journeying with me.


Please pray for Angela, our NGO leader, as well as she is back in Malaysia due to a medical emergency. Please pray, as she is struggling lately with poor health, that the Lord will restore her back to normal and that she can be back working shortly.







I want to end with this beautiful song by Chris Tomlin. I can only wish that we can say the same words that David said, some day:
At the end of the day
I wanna people hear to say
My heart looks like your heart
My heart looks like your heart
When the world looks at me,
Let them agree
That my heart looks like Your heart
My heart looks like Your heart.








May our hearts look like Jesus’s heart in this week to come. Love you all dearly.
Rossouw-clan

No comments: