Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday night prayers 28 August 2017



Wow so much rain that everything is so wet. Cannot wait to get out into the jungle with the bikes and visit some people out there. It will be muddy and wet but it makes it better as the people cannot move around and its Prime Malaria and Dengue season. Pray as I will be going to Stung Treng on Wednesday and g and visit a small church in the jungle to help people.  Pray also as I need to jump through a couple of loopholes in order to do some outreaches. We are not allowed to have any big meeting or gathering without proper permission from the police, due to elections next year. I will concentrate more in Ratanakiri as I have a MOU with the Dept. of Health. Remote is good for me.




Please continue to pray for Fe. If you like to communicate with her look her up on Facebook or Messenger, her name is Maria Fe Barrientos Dequito. She would love to receive encouragements and just talking with fellow believers.
Third Day after my First Chemo
PRAISES:
- happy having my two sisters with me here for three days.
- Not much side effects... Just a bit blunt mettalic taste on my food.
- a bit dizzy but I'm OK to move around... Cooking and preparing for my juice
- I had gone out to send off my sister yesterday then to the Mall of Asia to meet a former church mate visiting from Dubai...
- Now I'm invited by Dr Danilo Tuazon to his green house in Marikina... To breathe fresh air to combat the effects of chemotherapy meds. What a blessing!
- Praise God also for the Crossroad Team led by Corinne Somers and Elicia Lynn Riggi whose presence in Siem Reap gave so much encouragement to my family when I'm not there. I am missing your visit this time but I'm happy that you are there for such a time as this.
PRAYERS
- for continued grace and strength for me as I go through this journey
- No contaminations or transfer of virus or bacteria when I travel around.
- for my family to be well and comforted in my absence
- financial provision for my remaining chemos. Positive response for request of assistance on my meds.
Thank you all for keeping me in your prayers. I love you.





From Twans:
Just finished my monthly report on all the activities with the Acts students and realised it’s been a busy and full month. Took the older children on a short field trip to Bamboo Shoots Library near our centre. This library is run by a missionary and truly a safe haven for students. I was blessed to see how exited they were to choose Khmer and English books.




Me and the Khmer pastor did a few lessons on Puberty with the older students as we plan to do a “No Apologies” seminar with them next month. The girls were so eager to learn more about their own bodies. Most of them shared how nobody has ever explained  it to them and they had a lot of questions.





We needed to fix our floor at the centre and it was very encouraging to see how the older boys came faithfully to help during their free time. Angela and the rest of the team are doing a wonderful work raising up young leaders. I helped out at Mighty Kids yesterday morning. 107 children came, singing worship songs and hearing about Jesus. The older students were all there, helping, leading worship and sharing. Praise God for their example and witness.





We have a huge praise report. As Anton is nearing High School,  we’ve been wanting to put him in a school with a Cambridge curriculum but were not able financially. God has opened up a way for us to do it and Anton started this week at Hope School. We continue to be a part of Eli School as Gideon is still linked with the ACE curriculum and we thank Eli School for their care and love to our children.


Thank you once again for praying for us. May God Bless you in this week to come.
Love

Rossouw-clan

No comments: