Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, May 30, 2016

Monday night prayers 30 May2016






Will start this prayer list on a positive note. Its Toinette’s birthday today. We had a celebration last night with our FGC family. Great to sing birthday songs for her in true Pinoy style. Great to have a family away from family.


I will be away again tomorrow till Friday. Need to go to Ratanakiri for the papers to be sign by the Dept.of Health. Need to bring them myself otherwise they just loose the papers. Already lost it and that’s why I will go personally. Then I will take a small ride with Jared on the big bike to see if I am still capable of doing it. Pray for safety please as I need to drive far and alone.
I find myself very frustrated these days, especially when everything starts to break around me. Fixing things do not make me an expert. When I am in the bush and my car break, its ok, but when it happens here at home, my temper flares up. I struggled a long time with foul language and its back in force. Please pray with me that I can break this habit and be free of this. It bothers me a lot as I am not a good example to my family when a thing like this happens. There you have it, missionaries are no different than ordinary people, after all we are human and failing is just part of us. Pray for me to be a good dad and husband.



We are in the process of making a decision if we need to put Anton in Hope School or not. It will mean a heck of a hike in finances but we just need to make a decision. Stand with us so we can be sure this is what God wants from us.




The rain is here and everyone is happy. We need a lot more to fill up all the holes and wells. Thanks for your prayers for these farmers that are struggling daily.

Thank you for praying for us, as you can see, we really need it.
Love
Rossouw-clan

No comments: