Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday night prayers Oct.20 2014

 
 
Greetings from a nice and wet Cambodia. Nice to wake up in the middle of the night and discover the electricity is off but its nice and cool from the rain. No hassle at all. Love this time of the year, everything is nice and green. We are blessed with a lot of visitors around and all of them from New Zealand. So nice to meet new and old friends. Miss our own family as we meet Grahame and Katy's family.
My leg is giving me real problems, although I try to ignore it, it pain all the time. Got a lot of time to spend doing some woodwork, that I enjoy so much. Hopping around on one leg with a chainsaw, I will not call very safe, but get the job done. Continue to pray for my leg to bend.
Toinette is busy as usual with helping Gideon at Eli school as well as helping out with the kids, while she is there. In the afternoons she is teaching in the village and really enjoying it. Gideon is doing better this week, thanks for the prayers. 
 

Please continue to pray for my friend Carl. He is doing better and is at home right now. Here is a small letter from his wife:
I continue to be amazed not only at my husband and his great attitude toward his "New Life".. but also at the outpouring and concern we have been shown. We did leave the house and go to church today (per his request). At church a wonderful knowledgeable man offered to draw up a menu for both Carl and I for the next three weeks and or until we get it . He is considering weight, diet restrictions, amounts and goals.. I just cried. I can follow a plan I just couldn't make the plan. Furthermore the neighbor I hired to mow our lawn now says he doesn't want to be paid. I have been wanting to put my office back up stairs (so I will move more in the day lo)l and so Carl can sit on my lady cove sofa down stairs (currently upstairs) for a while (it's more comfy for short naps) so flipping a whole room.. Today Carl's boss offered to bring some guys over tomorrow and take care of that for me. We feel humbled, honored and so very very blessed.
 


Just got a phonecall from my friend Samai in Stung Treng. He is asking if I cannot come with him to Ratanakiri as the people really needs me. O my, I need to get myself better enough to pick up this piece of leg and go. Pray that I can go there soon. Praise God for the servant heart of Samai to reach the lost.
Please pray for my friend Andrew and his daughter Sara, that will take on the grueling trip back to Phnom Penh again, tomorrow. there they will stay for 1 day till they fly back to New Zealand. We had a wonderful time visiting.
Thanks for praying for us all. May the Lord bless you and keep you, in this week to come.
Love
Rossouw-clan

No comments: