Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday night prayers Feb 24 2014



Got myself out of the house with a lot of help from Toinette. Need to use crutches to get down the stairs and then use my ""donkie karretjie"" my new found 4x4 walking ring. My late dad called it a donkey-car. I was sitting on the back stairs, watching Gideon, Anton and Toinette cleaning the whole backyard. Here I am telling them what to do, till Twans wanted me to go into the house rather. Man was it a time of frustration that I cannot even sweep leaves. Cannot wait for the day, I will be able to do it. Never complain again about cleaning the yard.......lessons learn. 
Today my friend Chris took me to down, first time in a month. Had to go to the bank. Parked the car outside the bank and ask the guard to let the guy now, I am here waiting for him. After a while he came out and I signed the forms and he gave me my creditcard. He wished me a speedy recovery and off we went again. Business in Cambodia. We did the same at WEstern Union, parking the car almost inside the door and did business out of the backseat. Just love Cambodia. Off course we had to stop for coffee. Everyone inside the shop was asking about my accident. Everyone is so concerned and helpful. It was good to be out of my bedroom for a while.
Small steps to recovery: step nr 1. We started to remove some stitches today, in 2 days we will remove the rest. Toinette and I did it today, I hold she cut, I cut she hold, good teamwork.





Please pray for all the teenagers that gave their hearts to the Lord, a week ago. Pray that they will have wisdom in how to explain to their parents. In this culture this is a big decision to accept Christ as most people are Buddhists and do not want their children to accept Christ as they do not want to bring bad karma over the family. The pressure from family and friends will be big, so please pray for them in this time. Registration at he new school started and more than 60 children already got registered. We thank God for all the opportunities to serve Him.



Talk to my friend John last night about your little church in Kabal Domrey. He say it is hard as the parents do not want to send their children tobe taught about Jesus and therefore not many children attend. They have a few people attending every Sunday and instead of having church inside the building, the gather under the big trees where it is cool. Pray that their dedication will bear some fruit. People passing by can see that they have church and their example can lead more people to Christ.

Thanks to Anthony and Hannah, Apu and Pro is doing good. Pro is just showing off his skills in walking to everyone. Pray for Apu as he still struggles when he sit up. We asked him to sit up more as to get off his bedsores. Please read the following account of their well being from Anthony
http://www.yourbluebutterfly.com/1/post/2014/02/apu-and-pro-update-warning-graphic-photos.html

Thank you very much for your prayers. May God Bless you in this week to come
Rossouw-clan

No comments: