It's the King's Birthday this week so again no school today. We went to the lake together with our South African friends this morning for picnic/breakfast. Were blessed to have them here for the weekend.
1. Please pray for our vehicles, all broken down in need of good fixing.
2. Praise God for the money that came in for the motorbike. We are so thankful.
3. Gideon's 10th birthday on the 18th.He is very proud to be having his first double didget birthday, that means he can go to bed half an hour later and have more food. Please thank God for the miracle He is doing in our son's life. What a privilege to be a part of his life and see how he grows. Please pray for our children, for protection and a heart to follow after God. We are very dependent on God as parents for wisdom and guidance to be better parents to our children.
4. For the women in Tnol village : We need to earnestly pray as they are quite resistant to the gospel. Pray as the team of FGC Community Link so faithfully serve there all week, that the women's eyes will open and see the love of God, the truth. Pray for Davee as she translates for Toinette, that the Holy Spirit would speak through her, that she herself would be touched and filled with God's love for the women.
5. Thank God for Mordegai's continued healing, he is still in pain most of the time and moves with difficulty.