Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, June 26, 2017

Monday night prayers 26 June 2017




Just came back from the airport and a bit sad to let Suzaan go home again, but we know that the Lord is with her and that she will be ok. Pray for her as she will start a new job soon. We had a great time visiting together. We could visit with some friends in church yesterday and shared about our work in Cambodia. We are looking forward to this week a we will visit with friends and sponsors. We also had to opportunity to visit my friend Stefan on his game farm, great times. My brother from SA came and visit us and it was nice to catch up with him.





Continue to pray for our friend Fe in the Philippines:
FAITH UPDATE: June 24... My surgeon has sent me a message on my birthday that the Lord wants me to just enjoy my special day first and not to think of the result yet...it will be released on Tuesday,27 June 2017.
PRAISES...I was truly surprised and blessed by a party / prayer fellowship prepared by my wonderful Spiritual family led by Slochin Gragas ... Asian Center for Missions ( ACM)with some friends from CBN Asia and my personal friends / family who are in Manila. Of course missing my families in Iloilo / Tibiao and in Cambodia as well but I know that they were with us in the spirit at that time.
More blessings to you all for making me feel loved by the Lord!I want to give glory to God!
  




Some news from our dear friend Jacob and Carmen in Tanzania.
Carmen wrote up a blog post about her experience today at a market on the blog. GeymanSteps.blogspot.com
Please be praying for us as we have much to do in the next 10 days before SIL conference week. In addition to wrapping things up in Dar Es Salaam, we need to pack and prepare for a week-long training event in the United Kingdom with MAF (Mission Aviation Fellowship). While I am in the UK, Carmen will be moving to Arusha with all four children.
Currently, we are waiting for results on two aviation exams which I took last week. Please pray for a passing score.





Very nice story from Gordon in Ratanakiri.
Story of one Prodigal
Gaaw turned up at church one Sunday morning. We had not seen or heard from him for a long time. He told us his story: “God must really love me a lot. Everything I have done since getting married has been a failure. If I had been successful and made a lot of money, I would be able to buy a new motorbike (like all my friends). Then I would have forgotten God”. Gaaw’s story is typical of many young people who start the race well, full of devotion for Jesus. Then they get married and disappear from the radar. In his first 3 years as a Christian, Gaaw was discipling young people in his village, leading a house fellowship and frequently visiting other villages to encourage the Christians. Then he fell in love with a beautiful girl who was not a Christian. They got married soon after. Gaaw said he knew in his heart that it was wrong and his walk with the Lord would suffer. He worked hard to be a good bread winner for the family. But his life drifted further and further from the Lord. Over the next 3 years, everything he did fell in a heap: his cassava crop was decimated by drought; his soybean crop washed away in the rain; his piglets all died; cows ate the newly harvested crops. Eventually Gaaw’s wife said “I think your God is missing you. You need to turn back to him”. “She was right” says Gaaw. “God really does love me. He wants my heart. He wants to spend time with me. He wants me to honour Him with my crops. I count it a blessing that everything has failed for me over the last 3 years”. It’s a joy to see Gaaw coming back – hungry for the word – hungry for the Lord. When we turn our backs on the Lord, there are consequences (baggage and wounds). The Lord is pouring out his healing balm. Please pray that there will be many prodigals return (Isaiah 60:4-5). Pray for Gaaw’s wife.


Thank you for praying for us as we just use our time to relax and charge our batteries.

Love

Rossouw-clan

No comments: