Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon, and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it has to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work , where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish this year with Grade 12. .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday night Prayers 27 March 2017



Just came back from Ratanakiri from an awesome day out to visit some people. It started this morning with worship at AOC with all the staff and then I was off. Everyone at AOC is super busy as they prepare for the official opening of the building on Thursday. So please pray for Emily and Jared as they lead this whole “expedition” towards Thursday. There will be a lot of VIP people, like me, as well as people from the board etc……..





Can you be so cheeky as this old Kring anti?? She laughs at me telling me that she does not know when she last cleaned her wound. I said it’s not necessary as I could smell it. She was just laughing. So, nice to see her smiling. Needless to say, what the wound looks like, can still smell it. But this anti is a beauty, wish so I could pack her in and patch her up at home. Left her with lots of medicines and instructions on what to do. I know she will not follow them, but I have to try.




Next, I saw an uncle that had his leg broken 13 months ago, and went to Vietnam to fix it but it’s still broken, shame. He will come to me in Sime Reap and I will bring him to Battambang and hope they will fix him up. Please pray that we can help him so he can walk again properly.




Next stop was with James at the little boy with Elephantitis. He is doing well except that they do not want to come to the hospital. Family matters with the tribal people is very complicated. I still hope that we can help him in the future.



Some sad news is that Sothrey died on Saturday morning. Her body could just take that much. I am not sure how to feel about this case? Was it good that she died or not? My one side tells me that medically she was severely compromised but then the other side of me wanted to see her beat the odds and live to tell her story. Pray for everyone involved in her life, especially Yulia that was very close to her. Yulia’s grandma also passed away and she is currently in Canada. Pray also for Sothrey’s family to come to terms with what happened.



It is raining here and so hope I could sent some of the rain down to SA and Namibia that soooo needs it. Hope that all of you have a great week and may the Lord bless you out of your socks this week to come.

Love
Rossouw-clan



No comments: