Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday night prayers 30 Jan.2017





On our outreach yesterday, I was just reminded how faithful God is to us and if His children stand together and pray, they can move mountains. Coming up for my 3rd anniversary of my near fatal accident, yesterday was a testimony of real huge proportions.



A man came in to pull teeth and we both look at each other and realize that we know each other from way back. Sure enough, I pulled teeth in his church with AOC and my friend Grahame. He immediately asked me about my leg!! He said that my other friend Piset, asked all of the churches in the area to pray for me while I was in hospital. Wow, just a reminder that God is moving amongst these Christians in Lvea Em, Kandal. After wards my friend Mike’s dad, told me that they faithfully prayed for me when this pastor was asking them to. To say the least, I was blessed out of my socks.




It was fun to hang out with the Water of Life boys. My fav dental friend, Long was with me and together with all the boys, that are men now, we had so much fun and could share love around to so many people. This is indeed a privilege to work together as fellow missionaries and forget about all the things that separate us from helping each other. I so wish us as the missionary community can work together more to further the Kingdom of Christ. We pulled a lot of teeth and Dr. Tim helped a whole lot of people with needed meds. People got prayed over and the love of Christ was spilled over people. Pray for us as we still have 2 days left of outreaches round Phnom Penh.



Saw a boy today that was just lying down under a small shelter with mum trying to care for him, but do not have the know how and do not have the means either. Our friend Andy is reaching out to some farmers that stay in very basic houses on the side of the rice fields. This young boy was born most properly with Epilepsy and get seizures a lot. His mum showed us that he has bedsores as well. My heart broke as I know what can happen with someone like this. We can only pray and hope that Andy will help them to look after this kid.



Please pray for Anti Paula, Toinette’s mum , as she is struggling with her back and need to make hard decisions on what to do about it. Getting older is definitely not for sissies.
Please pray for Anti Matra, Mordegai’s mum as she had her 6th monthly chemo treatment for pain. Pray that her immune system will be working again soon.
Want to ask that you also pray for Toinette’s brother, Quinton. He still has some medical issues that he struggles with. Pray that God will finally heal him and show him that He is in control of his body. Breaks my heart to hear that such an energetic guy have health problems.



Something for the week: God chose you based on his mercy, not your performance. You’ll never earn it. You’ll never deserve it. You couldn’t work hard enough for it. You couldn’t be perfect enough. It’s only because of God’s grace and mercy that the Creator of the universe says, “I want you in my family.”

Love
Rossouw-clan




No comments: