Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday night prayers 14 Nov.2016




The children want to know about the American election because they hear a lot of things. I tried to explain that we are not from the USA and therefore we cannot judge people for who they vote and that we rather need to worry about our own country as we come from Namibia. Then Anton say,: ”Yip we have lots of problems back home, like severe drought.” Children have the tendency to humble us a bit…. We pray for you, our American friends and most of all we pray that God will restore faith to trust in God and in God alone. God is still in control.




With holidays here, I cannot get my half-paralyzed friend to Phnom Penh and to makes matters even worse, my car is still broken. Pray with me that I can get this friend of mine that is in need to a desperate operation, to Phnom Penh for the necessary treatment. Pray also for my car to get fixed, seems that the mechanic got new hope for it, hahahaha










FGC Community Link celebrated a new year for school supplies and signing of their contracts to come to school. Always great to see all the smiling faces.




The boys had a yard sale at school and Anton decided to sell hotdogs and Gideon had some wooden crosses for sale. Needless to say that they hotdogs was a hit and Gideon even sold a few crosses. Great to see the boys having fun.





Can we please pray for this little boy. This is from a good friend in Phnom Penh that helps this little guy. In Donny’s own words:
Just want to ask you to pray! Leap Long has become very sick to the point his white blood cells are 10 times that of a normal person.  Leukemia has been ruled out leaving us to the possible conclusion that he has become septic. He has a serious infection that crept in unnoticed. His wounds seemed clean and starting to heal but he started getting fevers.  We took him to one hospital that started treatments on him but they felt he needed to be put in a ICU.  Now he is intensive care at Kantha Bopha Children's Hospital. 
He is needs a lot of prayer.  The one thing about Leap Long that I admire is he is a fighter.  He goes through so much pain and suffering with his disease yet he always seems to be able to give everyone he meets a smile.  I have known Leap Long maybe 10 years now and helped many times over those years. He is a patient but he is a friend I care about.  I don't just want prayers that he pulls through this but that he completely heals from his disease too.  I want a miracle for him! He has suffered long enough so please join me in praying for him.  Thanks, Donnie





Our prayers for Syria this week:
Isaiah 61:10  “I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.”
As my pastor is still in prison with no reason for why they’re keeping him this long (over a month), I think of the parallels of the spiritual prison that so many are living in. Lies and fear are the foundations of the religion of this land. Believing lies leads to fear which over time leads to hopelessness. How can they be set free? The price for freedom is the cost of a life… Jesus paid with His own life, His own blood so that every one of these Syrians has an invitation to receive the fullness of life and freedom!
Jesus, I thank You for the Syrians who have come to faith. As I look around my church, I thank You for the men who have found freedom in You, even faster than the women. I pray that more eyes would be opened so that they too can walk in this new life that You, Jesus, have paid for… with them in mind. I pray that their neighbours, their families, their children would find salvation in You. I pray that they will delight in You, that their souls will rejoice in You Jesus, their God. May they be clothed in garments of salvation. May they know righteousness through the cleansing of Your blood. Jesus, You are jealous for Your bride. You are fighting for Your Bride, calling her to You. May SO MANY MORE… ALL Syrians be included in the Bride of Christ!!
I pray for my pastor, that even though he is behind bars, I pray that he would find perfect peace in Your Truth and Your Love. May He be victorious in who You are within him. May he be filled with fresh hope every morning, fresh strength, and a passion for the promises You have given him for days to come. As You gave Paul and John such revelation while imprisoned (and David while being pursued), may he too receive great revelation of You, Jesus. May You be glorified through this shaking, as well as the shaking in Syria. You are God and our hope is in You alone!




Thank you once again for praying for us. May this week be a wonderful week for you all.
Love

Rossouw-clan

No comments: