Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday night prayers 17 Oct.2016





When I came back from my trip last week, I felt very uneasy inside of me. Sure it was God pressing on me to go back inside and help the uncle that we saw when we were there. His stomach was swollen really badly and he was in bad shape. I contacted my friend John and took a taxi down south, drove my bike further, and got into the jungle the next day.






When we arrived, the lady told us:” We just talked about you this morning and wondered if you will be here, and here you are.” I knew then that God wanted us there. I was so relieved that we could be there as my friend was not doing well. This time he was swollen up a lot more and could not breathe. We tapped about 6 litres of water out of his stomach and he was relieved to breath normally again. We instructed him how to do it again, only when it is really necessary.







With rain in the air we took the road again over the mountain. We came home much earlier this time but it was a relieve. Want to ask prayer for my friend Nang as he is struggling with his ongoing sickness. I know we cannot cure him but at least we can help him in the heat of the moment. In John’s own words: ”He was heard about Jesus before and he asked me few questions about God and i also answer to him. Thank you Lord for bring us to show your love to the people living over there”. Great time to share Christ to him and to see his openness to the Gospel.



Went to see Apo this morning. He was doing great and it was nice to visit with him for a while. Had my old friends Hannah and uncle Derrick with me. I told his mom that she is a good doctor, and then she replied:” I am a good doctor but do not get pay. ”We will link Apo with a NGO that can help him to get working on a project, sewing. Pray that we can get this off the ground.



We met another man that had a stomach pain, went to the doctor and he gave him an IV and some medicines. Now he is paralysed in his lower body. Please pray for Tjoy as we will investigate more to see how we can help him.







Our prayer for Syria this week:
Please pray for safety for Jayne, as you will read about the difficulties they are facing.     
Isaiah 61:7b  "And so you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.”
 Today’s news is not so good. Two long term workers have been denied entry back into Turkey and separated from their families. And then 10 days ago our pastor and his wife were put into prison (deportation centre… but very much like prison) because of their work with Kurdish Syrians (and an accuser lying that they’re part of a K political party). No one has been allowed to see them since. Well, some people have seen them from a distance through a window and waved to them.  Meanwhile our church has been meeting almost daily to pray for them and for Turkey.
Father God, I lift up this wonderful couple to You. I pray that You would fill them with peace. I pray that Your presence would be so real around them. I pray that you would bring healing to A’s lungs, and to N’s eyes. Lord, You can do anything, and so I ask and pray that this would be a time of miracles and the impossible taking place on a daily basis. Father, I pray for the ‘accuser’, that he would be convicted of his sin and that all lies would be exposed very soon! Father, I pray that you would release this couple back to us, that they WOULD inherit a double portion in this land that they have invested in for so many years, and that everlasting joy WOULD be theirs.
Father, I also pray for the church, that we would stand strong in such a time as this. I pray that no decision would be made out of fear, but out of wisdom and hearing from You. I pray for the local believers, they would be strengthened in this time and that they would rise up to receive the harvest that is coming. Jesus, I also pray for the Syrians, that they would be strengthened and not retreat in such a time as this. Yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory! May they too inherit a double portion in their land, and that everlasting joy WILL be theirs!
Thank you for standing in the gap!!!






Thank you all for praying for us. We are living in exciting times as we see so many new things happen every day.
To God be the glory
Rossouw-clan

A small video of our trip:

No comments: