Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday night prayers March 17 2014



You know your week started good if you think today is Friday..........Well that is how I feel today Leg, stiff, pain on every movement and then the Fisio coming to pull it out of proportion as well........no good. It is so good to be surrounded by people that love you. Had a great time the other night withthe staff of FGC. We ha d a small Bible study here in our house and it was. All of us shared and I was just confronted by the idea, how many times God had to rescue me from real harm in these years that we are on the field. How can I question Him right now!!!! He is still there for me now and still will be there for me tomorrow and the day after and the day after that. At least He say:""that   I will never leave you and never forsake you.""Right!!




Toinette is very busy between Gideon and Anton and extra classes in the village and looking after me as well. She is teaching 5 classes a week in 2 different villages. She shared the other night that she really want to be a Midwife, but the Lord just give here this teaching stuff to do. Teaching Gideon everyday is a big challenge and then still have time for teaching in the village. She is my new Super-women.

I need someone to help me with my Fisio as my friend Anthony left today. He left me with a lot of instructions and I will just excersice the leg as much as possible. I must say, I at least can get up a bit easier.




Please continue to pray for our friends Grahame and Katy Dyer in NZ. They are trying for a new visa for Yenda and on the 24th March they have a court date. Pray that
it will be granted to Yendah to live in NZ.

We thank you for your continued prayer to us as a family. Without that we cannot make it out here.

Love
Rossouw-clan

No comments: