We so appreciate the time you take to pray with us. Here are a few requests and praise reports:
1. Please pray for a man ChooNey. Mordegai met him in a nearby village on outreach. He has a very bad STD and a huge wound in his groin. He went to the hospital about a month ago and they gave him some paracetamol, now he is already bedridden, cannot walk. Mordegai goes every day and tend to him, his wife is pregnant with their first baby. Please pray for this precious family, for his healing and that they would come to know and believe in Jesus.
2. Praise God for His faithfulness Gideon is attending Science and social studies classes on Tuesdays and Wednesday at Hope School Siem Reap. It is a small class of 5 and he is doing very good. It seems all just a bit easier because of the number of students in the school. He is so happy and keeps on telling me that God has heard him when he prayed to go back to school. Anton is also adjusting well, and is making friends.
3. Please pray for us for wisdom for the next few days.
4. Mordegai is also reaching out with a primary health care team every day. The local pastor is going with. pray for open doors and hearts.
5. Continue for the church that is growing in Torpeang Rosei. For protection and good spiritual leadership.