Medical to the remote

This Blog is all about the work of God. Nothing we do is without the knowledge of our Father. He is the soul provider for everything we do.
We are Mordegai, Toinette, Suzaan, Gideon and Anton Rossouw from Namibia-Africa. . This Blog is all about our lives here in Cambodia while Suzaan works in South Africa. We are real Farmers from Africa and we love life and what it have to offer and enjoy it day by day.

Mordegai travels to remote villages, doing much needed medical work ,where no other doctors go, with local pastors.

Toinette is at home with the boys. Gideon is no longer with us but Anton will finish with Hope school this year and start online classes .Toinette joins FGC Community Link Cambodia to the villages close by, teaching local children in an after school setting and also women about Health Issues in a village setting.

We consider us Asians as we live such a long time in Asia, eating rice as a staple food and not meat......

Our motto in life comes from a dear friend:

With common sense and God we
can accomplish a lot

Robin Wales




Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monday night prayers - Late addition

 









Sorry everyone for not writing last night. I was on my back, in bed with my latest love, Malaria. This is now the 3rd time this year I had Malaria and it seems to me we have a love, hate relationship, hopefully this partnership are doomed not to last........

I went on a trip to the far North with AOC-last week to inspect some of their projects they are busy with in the province. Had a great time as I really like the work they are doing and got really good info how they work. We had a great in the province and visited some really nice villages. Good to see Cambodia in such a way. Thank God that I can go out with these guys and help them wherever I can. Hopefully we will help each other more in the future.

Check out the pictures here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3579425528648.165008.1363444678&type=3&l=57cf9a8cca
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3579480610025.165012.1363444678&type=3&l=8d69f0e399






We are planning this weekend already for months now, to go to the jungle and have fun on the bikes. After my Malaria and Hernia operation, I waited patiently for 2 months to go by to finally go on this trip. We started early morning and already 2 hours into the ride I had very bad fever and body pains. Took it slow as we only were riding good road. Took me another 3 hours to be myself again. Was not really suire what it is as I did not want to believe that Malaria can come back that quickly. We made it into the jungle just experience bad rain. I took us 10 minutes in the rain when Graham fell down and hurt his knee pretty badly. So we camped out in the jungle, just what boys need. We had fun. the next day we evac Grahame out of the jungle on bike. I woke up at 1.30am in the morning ridden with very bad fever and cold sweats. I knew it was Malaria and waited it out till the morning. SO I joined Grahame on a taxi out of the province till home, just to be bedridden with this horrible illness again.
Please pray that I will get over this Malaria again and pray that my Platelets will go up as it is at 46 now and need to be minimum at 150. Last night I had the worst night ever.

Check out all the pics of the trip:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3579524131113.165016.1363444678&type=3&l=441e697c2d
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3579613653351.165025.1363444678&type=3&l=21563d31bf

Pray for Gideon as he is out of school now and permanently at home. I is hard to see that he do not have any relationship with friends anymore. Pray for him as he spend his days at home, while Toinette is teaching him. Pray for Toinette for wisdom how to teach Gideon.

May God Bless you all in this day to come and the week that is in front of us.
Mordegai for us all.



--
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mordegai/
Facebook: http://facebook.com/mordegai
Blog: http://mordegai-whateverlord.blogspot.com/
         http://valuelifeclinic.blogspot.com/
Skype: mordegai.rossouw
        
Warren Miller always says". When you come to a fork in the road... Take it"

No comments: